Development was on track last week and I did not face any major blockers. Yaay!! Hardly there are weeks when developers do not encounter life-threatening bugs.
I have set up Authorization code grant type and Client credentials grant type as well. Now I am focusing on the major task of Token Persistence and setting up tests for spring security.
I have tested the JdbcTokenStore that comes with the Spring Security OAuth API. It works fine. But, I will be writing a new Token Store that uses the hibernate session factory
My college re-opens this week. I will be coding in the evenings of IST timezone from now.
Looking forward to the week 😀